There’s a new version of the Red Wolf coming out, but if you want one you’ll have to act fast as this is a collectable limited edition.
Key features: Red Wolf Heritage
- Limited to 250 rifles, individually serial numbered with Certificate of Authenticity
- Ergonomic sidelever operation with limited edition lever handle
- Ambidextrous, laminated two-tone stock with adjustable cheekpiece and adjustable butt pad
- Bronze and nickel plate-coloured action
- GCU 2.0 electronics latched to LiPo rechargeable battery
- Three digitally set power settings
- Models available from 12 ft-lb to 65 ft-lb
- ART barrel compatible with the latest generation of airgun slugs, such as the Rangemaster Juggernaut
- New, self-indexing rotary magazine with flip-open loading gate
- Single-shot tray supplied
- Two-stage electronic trigger with resettable safety catch
- Full-length, integral sound moderator with adaptor for second-stage silencer and bronze 0dB silencer
- Custom hard case supplied
Daystate has announced its first new release of the year – the Red Wolf Heritage – which not only represents the second generation of the British company’s electronic supergun, but is also a limited edition of only 250 rifles worldwide.
It’s been styled to match the Genus, a special version of the Huntsman that was launched to celebrate Daystate’s 40th anniversary. And like that gun, the Red Wolf Heritage mixes a bronze and carbon-fibre finish with matching laminate woodwork. Despite its super high-tech electronic brain, the rifle maintains a more classical look.
The limited edition Heritage model incorporates the very latest updates applied to the Red Wolf in its three-year production, such as the ART barrel and Mapped Compensation Technology, and Daystate guarantees the rifle can deliver match-like accuracy out to the most extreme ranges.
Available in standard and high-power (HP) configurations, with .177, .22, .25 and .30 calibre options, the Red Wolf Heritage should be available from the middle of April, with prices starting from £2,749.