At the start of last week, Prime Minister Boris Johnson laid out a new strategy for managing the coronavirus outbreak.
One of the key factors for this was advising everyone to adhere to social distancing practices – to avoid all non-essential contact with others.
And now, the vast majority of shops and businesses are closed and everyone is being told to stay at home.
No one really knows how long this may go on for, but we may be in this for the long haul.
But that doesn’t mean that you can’t keep active and still enjoy all the great activities that shooting has to offer. We have plenty of reading material for you during this time of increased time at home – including tips and ideas fo things that you can do at home!
- Airgun Shooter 133 is out now
- Catch up on the latest episodes of The Airgun Show
- Sharpen up your plinking skills
- Or take the chance to give your rifle a spring clean
- Top ten tips for gun maintenance
- Why not take on a gun restoration project?